WBHO Infrastructure operates nationally from our Perth head office. In Western Australia we deliver civil construction and earthworks projects across the Resources, Transport, Infrastructure, Energy, Agriculture, Utilities and Telecommunications sectors.
- In the Resources sector, our specialist civil construction teams deliver: Earthworks – Bulk and Detailed, Tailings Storage Facilities, Haul Roads and Transport Infrastructure, Sitewide Civil Construction and Maintenance and Aviation Infrastructure.
- We deliver a range of road and bridge projects in the Transport sector for Main Roads WA and private clients. WBHO Infrastructure hold a R5/B4 rating with Main Roads WA.
- In the Agriculture Sector, we perform a range of earthworks, civil construction and multi-disciplinary works for storage and other network assets.
- Utilities – we undertake the relocation, modification, new installation and upgrades of in-ground services.
- Energy – we have delivered a range of earthworks and civil construction projects for the renewable energy sector (both wind and solar) and the conventional energy sector.
Our Naval Base Operations specialise in the delivery of Civil and Industrial Maintenance works for long-term clients across the Infrastructure, Resources and Government sectors.
Over the past 12 months, our maintenance division has delivered a range of packages at Fremantle Ports’ Inner and Outer Harbours, as well as a range of clients’ key facilities in the Kwinana Industrial Area. The works delivered include earthworks, civil remediation, structural concrete construction, tank refurbishment, marine infrastructure upgrades, storm water and drainage infrastructure, laydown area expansions, asphalt surfacing and building upgrades.